Inspired by the lanterns in early Southern styles, this pier mount lantern will light up any outdoor living space. Our reproduction exterior lighting is perfect for highlighting an outdoor entertaining area, lining your front porch, or used as a post light. Our 18th century reproduction lanterns are perfect for creating a wonderful ambiance for enjoying al fresco dinners or sharing a bottle of wine on your patio. The open top of this exterior mount lantern allows for extra illumination, providing functionality as well as style. Our reproduction lighting is sure to complement your outdoor living space and is available in custom sizes, finishes, and used as a wall mount or hanging lantern.
Coated heavy gauge copper two light pier mounted mushroom top lantern.
Shown in Dark Longterne finish. Style LECM-6.
Our Longterne finish is available in a Dark Longterne or a Light Longterne. Samples available for comparison.
23" H x 13.5" W x 13.5" D
* Can can be made as a wall mount or hanging lantern.
* Alternative glass options available.
Browse more 18th century reproduction lanterns
* Select a Desired Finish and/or Size to Print a Specification Sheet.
* Colors/ Finishes are a representation only and will vary from monitor to monitor.
* Production/ Lead-times are estimated as follows:
Lighting & Mirrors 10-12 weeks, Furniture 18-24 weeks.
* To place an order or to receive a quote on custom sizes and/or finish options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org